Inca Lodge Portillo, Portillo Ski Center (Show map)
Nearby Ski Resorts:
- Portillo: Ski In/Out (0m / 0ft)
The Inca Lodge offers accommodations similar to that of a youth hostel and is a great option for younger travelers coming to Portillo as a group or alone. Rooms are small and feature two bunk beds. Bathrooms are communal and there is one of men and one for women. Guests travelling alone who wish to room with other travelers will share a room with guests of the same gender.
Rates in US Dollars, per person
|Room||Sep 07 - Oct 05||Jun 22 - Jul 06 / Aug 03 - Sep 07||Jul 06 - Aug 03|
|Inca 2 pers.||$1,090||$1,250||$1,390|
|Inca 3 pers.||$980||$1,060||$1,150|
|Inca 4 pers.||$890||$960||$1,050|
|Rates valid from Jun/22/2013 until Oct/05/2013|
Portillo offers SkiWeeks. These are all-inclusive, Saturday to Saturday stays.
- All SkiWeeks includes:
- Seven nights lodging
- Seven days unlimited ski lift access (8 days if guest returns room by 10:00 hrs. on the 8th day)
- Four meals per day (breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner)
- Complementary use of pool, Jacuzzi, fitness center, gymnasium, aerobics and yoga classes, cinema, game room, children's activities, daycare center (3 to 7 years old), disco, piano bar, ski check, boot check and timed race courses.
- Day care for children ages 3 to 7 is at no cost to parents. Daycare for children ages 0-2 is an additional cost.
- Check-in and Check-out:
- Arriving guests will receive their rooms by 14:00 hrs. Check-out is before 11:00 hrs. If guests check out before 10:00 hrs., they will receive an 8th day of skiing FREE!.
More Hotels and Destinations in Chile
You can find other hotels in Chile in the List of Hotels in Chile, from VisitChile Reps.
To combine a Ski Travel Package with other travel in Chile and its borders, contact VisitChile Reps, tour operator and travel agency.