Sports & Adventures
- Hiking (Trekking) (October through June)
- With a privileged location in the mythical Andes, Termas de Chillán offers dozens of spectacular hiking opportunities. Commune with nature and enjoy unsurpassed scenic beauty on an excursion through ancient native forests to the top of Chillán volcano, as well as to a host of other fascinating destinations, including: Los Pangues Grotto; La Olla del Mote (the Boiled Wheat Kettle); Shangrilá; Arenal (Big Sandy); Las Tres Marías; Nevado Glacier; and Valle de Aguas Calientes (Hot Springs Valley).
- Tennis (October through June)
- For tennis enthusiasts, Termas de Chillán has two, asphalt courts set amidst the grandeur of the forest-clad Southern Andes Mountains. During the summer months, bilingual tennis pros are available to assist players of all levels perfect their skills and maximize their enjoyment. Equipment and accessories can be rented as necessary.
- Mountain Biking
- Termas de Chillán offers mountain bike and safety equipment rental for guided backcountry expeditions through forests, across hills, along mountain slopes, and over challenging obstacles for an unforgettable adventure.
- Excursions to Chillán Volcano (November through April)
- Every week during the summer season, experienced mountaineering guides lead adventurous hikers of all ages and abilities to the summit of Chillán volcano for a panoramic view of the soaring Andes and broad valley below.
- Horseback Riding (November through April)
- In the company of seasoned, knowledgeable guides, ride horseback on strong, gentle mounts along peaceful mountain trails to view such scenic wonders as: Valle de Aguas Calientes, a spectacular hot springs valley; or Garganta del Diablo, the Devil's Throat, a picturesque, narrow canyon filled with magnificent stands of virgin lenga, oak and coig|e. Daily excursions.
- Rock Climbing (October through May)
- During the summer, Termas de Chillán's singular surroundings provide an exceptional environment to practice "free rock climbing", a demanding sport that constantly tests the participant's stamina, body balance skill, and ability to remain cool and collected. Through the help of veteran instructors belonging to the resort's Mountain Climbing School, maximum safety is achieved for all climbers, whether beginners or experts, who have ready access to a variety of climbing challenges, including pre-traced circuits on natural rock walls.
- Pristine Native Forests
- Among Termas de Chillán's most incredible characteristic is its hardy, ancient forests of Lenga and other native species, that line its ski runs and cloak the surrounding mountains, creating a veritable Shangri-La.
- Tours Blessed with an unusual variety of plants and wildlife in its highland environs, Termas de Chillán regularly provides wilderness tours, where entertaining and experienced guides furnish children and adults with a wealth of information about each species, and help to instill a deep sense of love and respect for nature.
- Dare and enjoy this new way of feel the nature that offer a place so wonderful like Termas de Chillán.
Located in the middle of a native milenary forest, with spectacular views to the Chillán Volcano, the 9 holes Golf fields can be found: