Hotel Portillo Portillo, Portillo Ski Center
Few ski resort hotels boast a more magnificent view than this hotel. Located on the edge of Inca Lake and surrounded by the towering, rugged Andes, the bright yellow hotel offers rooms facing the lake or valley. In addition, there are 2 lodges annexes and 8 chalets, which provide an alternative to the traditional hotel room. The main hotel is completely self-contained with the full spectrum of resort services, thus no car is needed as your room is only an elevator ride away from the ski slopes, the dining room and all facilities.
Room Choices and Views
Portillo offers to its guests Singles, Doubles, Family Rooms, and Suites with either lake or valley views in the main hotel. The valley side features a beautiful view of Andean peaks, however, the lake view - which features a view of Lake Inca, the Three Brothers peaks and the ski runs - is truly breathtaking and well worth the premium price. Rooms have telephones and safes, and all have private bathrooms with a shower and tub. They do not have TVs so that guests will make full use of all our wonderful sports, SPA and entertainment facilities. TV is available during some hours in the cinema and disco. To see Portillo Hotel rooms, click here.
|Heated Outdoor Pool||World-Class Ski School||Fine Dining Room|
|Fitness Center||Free Timed Race Courses||Cafeteria|
|Aerobics & Yoga||Ski Tuning and Repair||On-Slope Restaurant|
|Sauna / Massage||Ski and Boot Valet||Retail Store|
|Beauty Salon||Performance Rentals||Free Daycare Center/Nursery|
|Full-Court Gymnasium||Skating Rink (weather permitting)||Medical Clinic|
|Electronic Games||Sports Tournaments||Cybercafé|
|Pool, Ping-Pong Room||Torchlight Parade||Children's Activities|
|Discotheque||Weekly Guest Race||Living Room Socials|
|Bar with Live Music||Guest Library||Welcome Cocktail Party|
|Cinema||Ski Talks||TV shown in Cinema and Disco|
Check-In and Check-Out
Arriving guests will receive their rooms by 2:00 pm. Check-out is before 11:00 am. If guests check out before 10am, they will receive an 8th day of skiing FREE!.
Miscellaneous Hotel Information
- Tours of the hotel and its facilities are made every Saturday night. We recommend these tours to first-time visitors so that they learn of the many things there are to do in Portillo
- Tap water in Portillo is not only potable, it is delicious and pure.
- Portillo's rooms do not have television; however television may be seen at certain hours in the cinema or the disco. This is intended to encourage guests to enjoy the many services, entertainment and activities available, and to get to know the other guests.
- Portillo asks that all guests wear nice clothing and shoes to the dining room for the evening meal. Ski clothes are fine at breakfast and lunch. Guests who enjoy getting dressed more elegantly for dinner are welcomed and encouraged to do so.
- Portillo (and all of Chile) uses 220-volt electricity, so guests might need to bring transformers.
- Internet access is available for an additional charge through wireless service in the rooms or our Portillo Cyber café.
Portillo Hotel Rates(USD) - 2013 Season
|ROOM||Low Season||Regular Season||High Season|
|Double Lake w/ Balcony||$2.300||$3.450||$4.250|
|Double Lake 6th Floor||$2.300||$3.450||$4.250|
|Single Lake w/ balcony||$3.100||$4.800||$6.400|
|Single Lake 6th Floor||$3.100||$4.800||$6.400|
|Single in a Suite||$3.850||$6.750||$8.500|
|Family Apartment (one bathroom)||$1.700||$2.250||$2.990|
|Family Apartment (two bathrooms)||$1.950||$2.650||$3.500|
|Children 4–11 years with an adult||$990||$1.250||$1.490|
|Teens 12–17 years with an adult||$1.090||$1.490||$1.750|
|Children under 4 years old||No Charge||No Charge||No Charge|
|Octagon Lodge Triple (3 paxs)||$1.450||$1.990||$2.300|
|Octagon Lodge Doble (2 paxs)||$1.750||$2.400||$2.900|
|Inca Lodge Triple (3 paxs)||$980||$1.060||$1.150|
|Inca Lodge Doble (2 paxs)||$1.090||$1.250||$1.390|
- LOW Season:
- September 07 - September 14
- September 14 - September 21
- September 21 - September 28
- September 28 - October 05
- REGULAR Season:
- June 22 - June 29
- June 29 - July 06
- August 03 - August 10
- August 10 - August 17
- August 17 - August 24
- August 24 - August 31
- August 31 - September 07
- HIGH Season:
- July 06 - July 13
- July 13 - July 20
- July 20 - July 27
- July 27 - August 03
- Weeks marked in RED are Kids Ski Free Weeks
- Weeks marked in GREEN are One Child Free Weeks
- Rates in US Dollars, per person.
- All SkiWeeks includes:
- Seven nights lodging
- Seven days unlimited ski lift access (8 days if guest returns room by 10am on the 8th day)
- Four meals per day (breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner)
- Complementary use of pool, Jacuzzi, fitness center, gymnasium, aerobics and yoga classes, cinema, game room, children's activities, daycare center (3 to 7 years old), disco, piano bar, ski check, boot check and timed racecourses.
- Day care for children ages 3 to 7 is at no cost to parents. Daycare for children ages 0-2 is an additional cost.