Antillanca Ski Center
Only 98 Km. away from Osorno, the Antillanca Tourist Complex is located inside the Puyehue National Park, right at the base of the Casablanca Volcano.
In winter season, Antillanca opens a Ski Center, one of the best and most important ones in Southern Chile. It has 512 hectares for skiing. Because of its geographical characteristics of the area, it is a particularly good place to practice out-of-track ski.
There is also a hotel right by the ski tracks, where people can stay and have meals.
In summertime, when the ski center is closed, Antillana opens an Outdoor Center, an ideal place for those who enjoy ecology and adventure. The landscape where the complex is located allows you to practice several different activities, such as trekking, rock climbing, rapel and visiting volcanic caves.
There is also an ecological reserve by the Puyehue Lake riverbanks, where you can find a beach, thermal waters as well as native flora and fauna.
Antillanca has several tracks, with excellent snow during the ski season, which goes from June to October. The winter center is known for having the best out-of-track ski conditions, and its great slopes. Maintenance of all tracks is an important responsibility for the ski center, and that is why Antillanca has several professionals taking care of them all for visitor's safety and comfort.
In Antillanca you can find tracks for any kind of skier:
- For beginners, Antillanca has excellent infrastructure as well as instructors who can teach adults and children in the beginning stages of the white sport.
- In the San Pedro sector there are tracks and slopes for those who already know how to ski, and are in the average-advanced level. If you can handle the strong and long slopes, then this is the place for you.
- There are also tracks for experts, located in the Haique hill sector, where you can find all kinds of tracks and slopes.
- For those who prefer to snowboard, Antillanca has several hills and covered places out of the ski tracks, like the Haique Hill and Mirador. For more extreme descents, you can go to Casablanca and Taza.
Antillanca is a place for people who enjoy all kinds and styles of ski.
- Ski Area:
- 512 hectares
- Green (Beginners):
- Blue (Intermediate):
- Red (Advanced):
- Black (Expert):
- Maximum Height:
- 1540 mts.
- Nearest city:
- Osorno (98 kms)
- (64) 2 612070 / (64) 2 612071